Are you a small business owner or entrepreneur who is not satisfied with your website’s performance?
The internet can be an intimidating place for those of us trying to figure it all out, but luckily we have the right tools. NWMC will help transform frustrated Entrepreneurs into confident marketers by customizing their strategies so they rank higher on Google searches in crucial areas like “ranking coefficients.” If this sounds interesting and fits into what makes sense as far as how best to spend money outside my industry go ahead! So what are these 6 things you must have in order to have a high-performing website?
1. A website must have professional branding – Your website and social media should have consistent branding across all platforms. Consistency is important so people can easily find you, but it needs to look professional- an amateur-looking site will not attract the right kinds of clients for your business! First impressions are extremely crucial; if their impression of your company starts off badly then there’s nothing we might do about attracting new customers later down this road.
Make sure your website is easy to navigate for your visitors. Have clear and concise menus and make sure all links work properly. Also, make sure your website is responsive and looks good on any device.
2. Does your website show up on Google when potential clients are searching? – If you want to be the best at what you do, then don’t underestimate the power of Search Engine Optimization. With it, your site will not only appear in search engine results when users enter keywords for their desired products or services but also has a higher chance at ranking highly because everyone is trying to get on those first few pages before someone else does!
3. Mobile – With responsive web design, your site will look great on all types of devices – including phones and smaller screens! Years ago websites had to be desktop-only. Nowadays it’s common for people who own smartphones do not only use their cellphones but also tablets or laptops during work hours which means you need an easily navigable content wrapper around whatever specific functionality they may require from an application (eCommerce platform perhaps?). With this trend in mind, many designers opt instead to create one single high-quality web page that adapts itself depending upon what kindles device someone happens to come into contact with; meaning no matter where you go website owners are drastically looking towards adapting website designs to work with any device.
4. Your website must be fast loading- Nobody likes waiting for a website to load, so make sure your visitors aren’t hitting the back button waiting for your website to load. Test your website speed and make changes to improve the loading time; you may be surprised at how much of a difference it makes. Little things can make big improvements on load times. Reduce the size of your images. Remove unnecessary animations and large photo galleries. There are tools that help deliver your content faster like CDN’s but these need a whole blog post on their own.
5. Make use of the contacts your website is bringing you. Are you starting email lists from clients coming through your website? Websites can automate a lot of things like auto capturing their info from your contact form and feeding these into your CRM tools or even email newsletter program. This is a great way to keep in touch with website visitors long after they’ve left your website.
6. Test, test, and then test some more! One of the most important websites must have for any website owner is continual website testing. This can include website speed tests, A/B testing different elements on your website, and even users. We cant tell you the number of times we meet with a client and they say no one is contacting them through their website forms. Only to have them test their own website and we find out the forms aren’t working.