Table of Contents
It’s that time again! The Columbian newspaper will hold its annual Best of Clark County competition this spring.
What is Best of Clark County?
Best of Clark County is a fun competition for businesses located in Clark County, Washington. Anyone can nominate the best local places to eat, shop, workout, and more!
How does it work?
The competition has two phases.
First, nominate your favorite places online from February 16 to March 1 here. Once the nomination phase is over, The Columbian tallies the votes, and five businesses with the most nominations move on to the second phase: VOTING!
From April 5 to April 19, you can vote for your favorite nominated business.
Finally, the Columbian announces winners of each category on June 7.
The fine print
- The Columbian requires you to use a valid email address to make sure the process is fair and accurate.
- You can only nominate a single company for one category. But you can nominate a different business for every category.
Nominate NW Media Collective!
To nominate NW Media Collective for Best of Clark County for the Website Design category:
- Visit: https://www.columbian.com/contests/best-of-clark-county-2020/
- Select “Services”
- Select the “Website Design” category
- Click the green “NOMINATE” button next to NW Media Collective
- Mission accomplished!