A BRIEF OVERVIEW
The primary goal of most business websites is to generate more quality leads. Other goals can include improving website performance through analytics or to encourage users to register for newsletters. Whether it be because of contact forms, website analytics tools or a newsletter integration, websites are constantly collecting the personal information of its users.
Over the past few years years, privacy laws have been implemented by certain states and countries to protect the personal information of its citizens. Over the coming years, more privacy laws will be introduced. Privacy fines can range from $2,500 up to $7,500 per infringement (which could mean per website visitor).
Termageddon’s monthly license is included in your maintenance plan:
- $120/year value, and we include the license for 99.00/year
- Your policies stay up to date automatically
- Receive updates directly from Termageddon when new privacy laws are going into effect
- Receive notifications when new questions need to be answered to ensure you are compatible with new required disclosures
- Attorney friendly – Invite your attorney to review the policies and even ‘override’ sections of each policy to their liking, if they wish. Future updates will be suggested by Termageddon, but they won’t override what your attorney changed without your permission.