While updating many of our websites we noticed that the Timely Events calendar plugin was causing websites to show the white error screen. Here is the solution we came up with.
1. Update your site to version 3.7 (yes this will cause the white screen of death)
2. Via FTP, remove the all-in-one-event-calendar from the /plugins folder
3. Download the new standard calendar from the main website, http://time.ly/
4. Unpack and upload this plugin to the /plugins folder.
5. Go to dashboard and click on the “Events” area. It will give a small info box saying update your database. click ok
Now load the website in the browser, and it should now successfully run WordPress 3.7 and the latest Timely Standard.